Westside Housing Association
Westside Housing Association Inc. required the design and development of
a new responsive website. The site needed to be launched to coincide with the Associations separation from parent company Uniting Care Australia. The new Westside Housing website needed to reflect the company’s heavy involvement in the community, provide a portal for community resources and online support. It also had to cater for multi-lingual users.
The client also required the site to be accessible to members of staff; for easy editing and regular content updates (Content Management System).
The primary purpose of the site:
– Provide useful information
– Provide access to forms (downloads)
– Encourage community engagement
– Help manage Maintenance Requests.
– Website design and CMS customisation
– Adaptive design (for Mobile and Tablets)
– Language translator
– ‘News and Events’ blog
– Maintenance Request form
– Tenant Feedback form
– Online Donation (PayPal integration)
View live site – www.wha.org.au